Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue

4 posters

Go down

How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue Empty How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue

Post  agfastenko Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Hello,
I would like to receive any contact info for our Board - please share it if you have it.
I was trying to contact our new Common Interest management company regarding an ugly situation with constantly missing blue recycling bins (we have 2 out of 6 for a month now), and I spoke three times with Lisa, assigned to work with our condominium. She is completely useless, couldn't resolve it in more that two weeks. With the previous company same issue was always resolved in one or two days, and she just can't get any results. I don't think we want to deal with such an inefficient and lazy person in the future. So I hope we can have somebody else more professional work with us, we just need to request it.
So please, help me get in touch with the right people.
Thank you,
Anna Fastenko

agfastenko

Back to top Go down

How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue Empty RE: How to contact Board

Post  trebor Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 pm

First thing you need to know and all users of this Forum need to know that this Forum is totally useless in any attempt to get answers from Common Interest or the Board. It is officially not monitored by either. Several times I have contacted the Forum Administrator and even provided a new "purpose of the this forum" removing all references to the "Board".

The only way you contact the Board is through the Common Interest Manager for Villagio, who is Michael Allen.

925-743-3080 ext 218 fax 925-743-3084

mallen@commoninterest.com

Last edited by trebor on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue Empty Thanks for the info

Post  agfastenko Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Thank you, I will contact Michael and talk about the situation.
Anna

agfastenko

Back to top Go down

How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue Empty Re: How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue

Post  ATD Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:25 am

Anna,

for over a month now we have called green team to report 14 missing cans at villagio. we are currently waiting for a supervisor to call....no luck yet.

Michael from ATD calls every service day for an update from Green Team. He is working on it and wont give up until the cans are replaced.

please let us know if we can assist you further.

Brenda
ATD
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue Empty Re: How to contact our Board?- the management company can not solve my issue

Post  Jarvis440 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:04 am

good luck, I dont think I ever got a live person and if I did, nothing was done.

:/ what do they do over there with all our dues??? Aren't we paying for a service???

Jarvis440

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down