Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Management Company for Villagio

4 posters

Go down

New Management Company for Villagio Empty New Management Company for Villagio

Post  Admin Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:55 am

Not sure if everyone else has seen the letter that I received in the mail today but the BOD has hired Common Interest property management. That means that the transition has begun.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

New Management Company for Villagio Empty does new management company have a website?

Post  john Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Does anyone know if new management company provide community info(similar to Peachtree), and if so, what is the url?

john

Back to top Go down

New Management Company for Villagio Empty Re: New Management Company for Villagio

Post  mmand2 Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:03 pm

http://www.commoninterest.com

I just received the second letter today, providing information about payment for October and forward. Glad to see we can pay bills via electronic billpay or one-time online payment.

mmand2

Back to top Go down

New Management Company for Villagio Empty Re: New Management Company for Villagio

Post  wazotinker Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:13 am

I'm curious, why weren't the resident notified/given the reason of why the change of management company? What was the decision based on? I'm sure the board voted with our best interest at heart -- care to share with the rest of us as to the problem with Peachtree and the what Common Interest did/offer that pleased the board? Thanks!
wazotinker
wazotinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down