Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY-FORUM OR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE

+3
Admin
sswillow
trebor
7 posters

Go down

NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY-FORUM OR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE Empty NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY-FORUM OR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE

Post  trebor Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:42 pm

My previous post from Aug 21,2013 was pretty much ignored.  Only 53 forum members looked at the post and only 1 homeowner replied to me via private message.  Such a dismal response means either homeowners are no longer interested in our HOA or the Forum or both.  When we get our new HOA property manager we either need this forum to be approved by the Board of Directors or have the property management company  provide an interactive website.  Do we get the forum working again the way it used to when Tom as administrator was also a Board member or do we ask the Board to approve an interactive website provided by the property management company?

Hopefully this time more than 50 views and more than one reply.

Last edited by trebor on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY-FORUM OR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE Empty Re: NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY-FORUM OR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE

Post  sswillow Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:32 pm

I'm a little confused, we are going to replace our HOA again? I have appreciated their communication via email. Thought they were better than the last company. I don't expect much from an HOA other than paying our property bills and keeping the community maintained, but I may be missing some issues others have experienced.

As for an interactive forum, I think this one works great if people use it. We just have to keep homeowners aware it exists and it would be nice if it was something the HOA monitored. Any forum or site will have usage issues if people feel it's just a place to complain. I'd like to see it be a helpful place.

sswillow

Back to top Go down

NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY-FORUM OR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE Empty Re: NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY-FORUM OR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE

Post  trebor Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:50 am

Yes, our Board is terminating Common Interest but since the Board and Common Interest chose not to acknowledge this forum and monitor it when Common Interest took over I am asking homeowners to choose between this forum or interactive website (per my post).   The Board either needs to acknowledge this forum or have the new property manager company establish an interactive website.  It is pretty obvious that homeowners have pretty much stopped using this forum since Tom, the administrator, resigned from the Board.  It needs to be much more than a place to complain.  It needs to be a place for homeowners to get action from the Board and property management on HOA Issues.  The way it used to be!
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Wow, I'm curious as to why the board chose to terminate Common Interest.

Regardless, I'm disappointed that the board member who took over from me didn't continue to support this forum. He used it to voice his opinions and stay abreast of updates before he joined the board. If I had the time, I would rejoin the board and continue running the forum as before. I think one of the board members or a representative from the property management team must commit to monitor and post on this forum. It's not that difficult and should be negotiated into the contract.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lolke Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Coming home today I got notice that as of today (10/1) Compass Management Group is our management company.

As for why changing? I heard, from conversations on the street, that there were issues with emergencies and large maintenance issues.
Personally I have had nothing but good service in two times I needed to contact Common Interest (for a arch approval and a garage flooding issues). Very different than Peachtree before.

I do agree that we need an online forum. I do wonder though how many of the current tenants/owners know about this forum. We have pretty high turnover in certain parts of our community. As a 8 year owner I strongly feel we need a community forum, or some other way to connect the Villagio owners/residents together. We used to have a Yahoo Group in the past, that worked as well but I prefer a forum.

Thanks,
Lolke (Building 430).

lolke

Back to top Go down

NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY-FORUM OR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE Empty No Notification that the Management Company has been changed (again).

Post  teddy Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:05 pm

We are very disappointed that we were not notified of this change.
We received an email from First Bank stating that our HOA payment was cancelled?
Can we ask why the residents were not notified of this change and the new account number?
Thank you

teddy

Back to top Go down

Post  yurashek Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Same here.... got a e-mail from first bank saying that the payment has bounced.... no advanced warnings, no letters....

So, what is the new contact information for the new management company?

yurashek

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarvis440 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:43 am

What about putting up posts at the mailboxes with the web address again??

I saw the ATD red shirt guys posting our notices for board meetings, can we ask them to post signs, maybe people don't know for forgot about the forum?

Jarvis440

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down