Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen Computer - 440 Navaro

2 posters

Go down

Stolen Computer - 440 Navaro Empty Stolen Computer - 440 Navaro

Post  terrychr Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Today (6/22) between 3:00 and 3:30 someone stole a computer out of an ATT truck parked in our courtyard at 440 Navaro Pl. The 2 installers walked away for about 10 minutes and when they came back the computer was gone. FYI the computer has a variety of security items that won't allow anyone to use it once it is reported. BTW their security division tracks the IP code for the computer as well. Unfortunately, the installer will get a 30 day unpaid suspension at the very least and has a very likely chance of loosing his job. So.....some one here has a box of metal and he will suffer financial consequences because of some idiot. This is just another example of the bullshit that we keep seeing in our courtyard. I can not believe the garbage that keeps happening here!!! WTF Evil or Very Mad

If you have any information or even computer please do the right thing and return it to ATT.

terrychr

Back to top Go down

Stolen Computer - 440 Navaro Empty Re: Stolen Computer - 440 Navaro

Post  Admin Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:06 am

Wow, that sucks. Hopefully AT&T can track that laptop once it's online and send police. Perhaps who ever did it will get caught.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Stolen Computer - 440 Navaro Empty Other stolen items at 440 Navaro

Post  terrychr Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 am

Well, I have to say that I was very disappointed today to learn that the ATT computer isn't the only thing that has been stolen recently.
I knocked on several neighbors doors to ask if they had seen anyone milling about. While they all saw the 2 ATT trucks they didn't see much for people. Unfortunately, several of them did report that they have had items stolen from the courtyard/porch/steps in the last several months/weeks. What a shame that we all have to watch that our "neighbors" aren't stealing our items.
I have lived here 15 years and am very disturbed that there is a trend developing here. Is this a phenomenon just at 440 or are other courtyards experiencing the same thing?

terrychr

Back to top Go down

Post  terrychr Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 am

Admin wrote:Wow, that sucks. Hopefully AT&T can track that laptop once it's online and send police. Perhaps who ever did it will get caught.

The security division of ATT said they will be looking for it. So my fingers are crossed that the moron will try to get online with it. Thank goodness most crooks are stupid and usually get caught!

terrychr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down