Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Package stolen

3 posters

Go down

Package stolen Empty Package stolen

Post  Carolyn Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Just want to let people living in Villagio know that if you have any package getting delivered soon, better be home if you can to get your package in person because my package was stolen today in front of the door! Sad

In the past, there was no problem for driver leaving my package in front of the door, but I guess it's just not that "safe" anymore in this area. Also, I plan to give a call to Ekim Painting North Inc to see any of their guys have clue about this.

Carolyn
Building 470

Carolyn

Back to top Go down

Package stolen Empty Stolen Mail

Post  jeanmarlowe Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Everyone should be reading the yahoo group web site. Our Crescendo neighbors have gangs (the police call them this) stealing their mail out of their mail boxes. The Post Office will not deliver their mail and they have to go to the Junction Station Post Office to get it. So it stands to reason that the gangs are moving on over here in Villagio and working their way down the street. I am sorry to hear that your package was stolen. I believe you can call ups and fedex and have on record that no packages can be delivered without a signer present.

jeanmarlowe

http://www.jeanmarlowe.com

Back to top Go down

Package stolen Empty Re: Package stolen

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:19 am

Wow, that sucks.

I think this is the second post I've seen that mentions a package being stolen.

I've never heard of these "gangs" stealing mail before.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Package stolen Empty Re: Package stolen

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down