Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New color choices for building painting - includes new poll

+18
Yasser
mickyni
amun
irondude
marcelleqb
H.
JBrowning
Martinr
trebor
wazotinker
jeanmarlowe
Ionescu
cmyslinski
terrychr
terry
john
nardin
Admin
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Are we going down the right path with these colors (I understand the shades may be tweaked)

New color choices for building painting - includes new poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap58%New color choices for building painting - includes new poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 18 ]
New color choices for building painting - includes new poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap42%New color choices for building painting - includes new poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

New color choices for building painting - includes new poll - Page 4 Empty Re: New color choices for building painting - includes new poll

Post  JBrowning Sat May 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Since we're all making up polls, can we have a "Ban Helen poll?" Very Happy

JBrowning

Back to top Go down

New color choices for building painting - includes new poll - Page 4 Empty Re: New color choices for building painting - includes new poll

Post  Admin Sat May 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi Helen,

Wow, this is getting a little out of hand.

As I've said before, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree and just leave it at that. I've received a couple of PM asking me to put a stop to the confrontational posts. The only way I see that happening is by either deleting posts or locking threads, which I actually don't know how to do but need to figure out. I'll leave your polls up, since I'll just get accused of being scared of the truth or something else.

I created this forum about a year ago in an effort to improve the communication between the homeowners/residents and the board and volunteer my time. I've spent lots of time and my own money promoting it in order to get the membership up. However, I don't appreciate these passive aggressive attacks on me. I ask that you contact Peachtree directly if you have any more questions about the colors, consultant, board, etc. Any future posts that are confrontational by anyone will be deleted.

Thank you,
Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4