Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Poll - what colors should the buildings be?

4 posters

Go down

What colors should the buildings be?

New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Vote_lcap0%New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Vote_lcap0%New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Vote_lcap100%New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Empty New Poll - what colors should the buildings be?

Post  H. Sat May 02, 2009 3:02 am

We've had so many color samples and so much discussion and argument that it's not clear what the desire of the majority is with regard to color. So let's vote in yet another poll and find out.

H.

Back to top Go down

New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Empty Re: New Poll - what colors should the buildings be?

Post  H. Sat May 02, 2009 3:36 am

I've taken the liberty of putting up this poll because there's been quite a lot of disagreement about the proper interpretation of the previous polls.

Please vote, and post to clarify if you wish.

Helen

H.

Back to top Go down

New Poll - what colors should the buildings be? Empty Re: New Poll - what colors should the buildings be?

Post  JBrowning Sat May 02, 2009 4:00 am

Please do not vote in this poll. This homeowner has an agenda.

JBrowning

Back to top Go down

Post  terrychr Sun May 03, 2009 2:08 pm

I second JBrownings post.

Helen...you have made this forum unbearable with your passive aggressive emails. This is the first time I have posted since you attacked me for writing about problems, etc. I no longer have any interest in this forum or what is going on because I have to wade through your personal opinions as though they are gospel.

Thank goodness you were banned from our previous forum and it was user friendly as a result.

Tom has the patience of a saint for dealing with you and your attitude!

Have a great day,
Terry

terrychr

Back to top Go down

Post  amun Sun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm

I completely agree. Helen is one of the most inconsiderate neighbors in our complex and she should not be allowed to act out like this. She's ruining this forum for the rest of us. Since my last post was deleted I won't spell out all the issues we have had but if anyone doubts it, please feel free to send me a private message.

amun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down