Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neighbour's furniture, boxes, junk outside the garage on the main way - for 2 days already

2 posters

Go down

Neighbour's furniture, boxes, junk outside the garage on the main way - for 2 days already Empty Neighbour's furniture, boxes, junk outside the garage on the main way - for 2 days already

Post  Ivan Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm writing this time to see if you guys can finally do something with the niegbour @ 475 Milan Dr Unit

As you are well aware she has been reported previously for being very loud after midnight, for having junk cars unable to move parked in the visitors parking lot inside the courtyard, for having her balcony full of garbage and junk, for making composte in the balcony and having rats in her garage and not using her garage at all.

This time she has taken out all the things that she cannot fit anymore in her garage and put them outside of the garage on the main way to get in and out from the courtyard. Thsi has been there day and night already fot 2 days...I don't think that I need to tell you what this means.... besides against the HOA rules, it is unsafe to have all that crap there... it looks dirty, and it is a shame to receive guest and having them looking at that. My only view is all her balcony dump and now that garbage dump outside her garage.

I'm tired of asking for help and not getting an answer or action from the HOA or Board... why we need to live by the rules but she can do whatever she wants????

I'm attaching the pictures of the situation.[img][/img][img][/img]

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Neighbour's furniture, boxes, junk outside the garage on the main way - for 2 days already Empty Re: Neighbour's furniture, boxes, junk outside the garage on the main way - for 2 days already

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

I'm looking into it.

Please report any issues to Peachtree directly next time. They do not monitor this forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Neighbour's furniture, boxes, junk outside the garage on the main way - for 2 days already Empty I did contact the HOA on Friday

Post  Ivan Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks Tom, I did already, i think that Friday and I told them that I was goign to post it on the Forum as well. i sent them 5 images. Over the weekend I've been approached by neighbours and everybody is really upset. Some are calling the police, some saying fire department, some are saying not paying HOA... I will just wait to hear on monday fromt eh HOA...but it is really disturbing.
Thanks for looking at this.
Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Neighbour's furniture, boxes, junk outside the garage on the main way - for 2 days already Empty Re: Neighbour's furniture, boxes, junk outside the garage on the main way - for 2 days already

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down