Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATD Window Washing

+3
ATD
Admin
terry
7 posters

Go down

ATD Window Washing Empty ATD Window Washing

Post  terry Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:46 am

First, Thank you for the opportunity to give feedback.
I am late providing this feedback, but I still want to let you that I think ATD did a great job with the window washing. Not only did they do a great job cleaning my windows, they were responsive, friendly, fixed a damaged screen from the last year's window washing and followed up to make sure the screen was installed correctly. Overall just great customer service. I thought ATD did such a great job that I hired the team to clean the interior of the windows. What a difference, the windows look beautiful. The pricing was very reasonable. Michael worked around my schedule and took the extra measure to make sure the windows look perfect.

terry

Back to top Go down

ATD Window Washing Empty Re: ATD Window Washing

Post  Admin Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Terry. I'll pass it on to the rest of the board, Peachtree and ATD. It's nice to read something positive. We often hear what's wrong, so thanks for taking the time to post it.

Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ATD Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:17 pm

*LOL* Laughing
I passed by this post because I thought it was ours!! Laughing

Thank you so much Terry for posting this, we are never satisfied untill you are!
I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service! We have been with Villagio for so many years, we are glad that we can help in any way to help your community look its best!

Have a wonderful day!!
Brenda
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

ATD Window Washing Empty Thank You ATD!

Post  TomSto Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to Michael and the good folks at Villagio's Attention To Detail (ATD) service for resolving the issue with my missing outdoor temperature sensor in such a timely and professional manner. Keep up the great work!

TomSto

Back to top Go down

ATD Window Washing Empty Window Washing

Post  wizzywig Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 pm

When did ATD commenced the window washing project? If window washing was done this week, my windows at 445 on the third floor facing River Oaks has not been washed. Also, if ATD has been washing windows for the last 7 years, my window screens has never been fixed. It's been dented.

wizzywig

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:55 pm

ATD started the window washing back in November or December. There are signs by the mailboxes with their contact info. Give them a call and schedule a cleaning.

They have only washed our windows once or twice before. It was another vendor previously.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ATD Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 pm

The first time we did the window for this association was August of 2008. This year we started the windows at the begining of November 2009.

Please contact us as we may be able to help with the dented screen or help you get a new one.
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm

ATD,

My windows still have not been washed! I emailed ATD at the email address they posted in the general discussion on Tuesday stating that I didn't believe my windows have been washed yet and received no response from them as of today. I can't exactly go find Michael during the day because I have this thing called a job. Right now I am very dissatified but that may change if my windows are cleaned in a timely fashion and done properly. I would like my sliding glass door cleaned as well if the price is appropriate. Please take care of my windows ASAP.

Thanks,

Sarah
435 Milan Drive #221

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  ATD Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Sarah, I PMed you. We will get you taken care of.
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

ATD Window Washing Empty Follow-up from Feb 18 response from ATD

Post  wizzywig Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:03 pm

I called ATD on Feb. 19 for the window washing and I was told that ATD will give me a call the following week and also try to fix my screen. It is now March 5 and I haven't heard from ATD at all. I was wandering for those of us who had incomplete window washing service can I have my money back for service not fully rendered? I am still string at a dirty third floor window.

Building 445

wizzywig

Back to top Go down

Post  ATD Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Was your wondows cleaned or do you just need a new screen?? If you could e-mail me and be specific to what you need, I will get you taken care of as soon as possible.

There are still a few that have not been gotten to yet, but once again, the weather is not agreeable for safety. We have a list of those who are left, and we are watching the weather for the first available oppertunity to finish them.

Please contact me at a10tion2detail@hotmail.com and I will handle your situation.
Thank you so much,
Michael
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

ATD Window Washing Empty Followup from ATD response on March 5

Post  wizzywig Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Michael,
I have emailed you last March 5 and I still have had no response from you or from anyone from your company. The email was from CELX98a@yahoo.com. I think we have spoken on Feb 19 and I gave you my name and phone number and I still haven't heard any follow-up actions.
I will just leave things as is and just let everyone know that I am unhappy with your company's services. If your company have missed cleaning my windows on the third floor, it is very likely that you have missed cleaning some of my neighbors windows too only they just didn't notice it since they don't work from home as I do.

wizzywig

Back to top Go down

Post  ATD Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

The weather turned bad again, and we had to stop windows for a while. We have them scheduled for tomorrow and if you have emailed us, then you are on the list and maped out to be done tomorrow. This week was suppose to be warm with no rain, but that has not been the case. I appologize for the miscomuntication.

If there is rain, it is to unsafe to climb ladders and we are unable to do them per OSHA.

Michael is also personally inspecting the buildings while there to ensure every window has been done.
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

ATD Window Washing Empty Missed appointment for cleaning windows

Post  wizzywig Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi Michael
You have made an appointment to clean the third floor windows today, thursday March18 at 11:am. You have mentioned you needed to access indoors to clean the windows.
Is this still going to happen. I'll post my email in the forum just in case you miss this email.

Chan. 445

wizzywig

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolyn Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello Michael,

I know we might be late for this window washing, but by any chance you are still doing it? We sent you an email yesterday for 470 from Martin. Could you please reply and let us know?

Thank you,
Carolyn

Carolyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down