Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

window washing

+8
ATD
jeanmarlowe
Claudia
djm
Sarah
bradham
Admin
jloui
12 posters

Go down

window washing Empty window washing

Post  jloui Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:22 pm

The window washing came through to our build (460) yesterday. I noticed that they took the screens off to wash and I didn't notive them rinsing the screens off. Aren't they suppose to hose down the screens too? Isn't this part of the window washing service?

Anyone know if they planning to come back for another round to clean the screens too?

Thanks!
Janice

jloui

Back to top Go down

window washing Empty Re: window washing

Post  Admin Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:09 am

Yes that are supposed to clean the screens also. I'll pass the message on to peachtree to follow up. If anyone else see the same thing, please confirm it with the workers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

window washing Empty Window Screens will Not be washed

Post  bradham Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Talked with the owner/vendor, Attention To Detail, Michael, who is cleaning our windows.
Screens will be brushed, no water will be used!
Also, FYI, we are responsible for washing our individual sliding glass, patio doors/screens, as these are accessable by the owner/renter.

bradham

Back to top Go down

window washing Empty Window Washing Complete?

Post  Sarah Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Does anyone know if the window washing is complete? I live at 435 Milan and my neighbor who works from home told me that they did the windows in our courtyard on Friday. If so, they have missed me for my windows are filthy. Maybe they got the lower windows but not the second level. Anyone else have the same problem? I would like this resolved before they leave the complex.

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:52 pm

I don't believe they finished yet but it's always possible that they missed your windows. Perhaps you can PM me with your unit number and I will forward it to Peachtree.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  djm Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:42 pm

Window washing was to be completed at 425 Navaro Way on Friday last week. My 2nd and 3rd floor windows look clean on the non-screen side and just as dirty as before where there is a screen. Did they finish this building?

djm

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:48 pm

the vendor has not finished but where they are in terms of buildings I don't know. Michael at ATD (vendor doing the work) is a good person. If you think they missed your windows or did a poor job ask one of the people doing the work that you want to speak to Michael. Let him know and I'm sure they will go back and make it right.

You can also PM me your building and unit number and I can pass that on to Peachtree, who will pass it on to Michael. Michael does monitor this site once in a while so he may read this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 pm

I just talked to the people who are cleaning the windows. They said Peachtree didn't pay for washing the screens nor the window sills, just the windows.

Also, they do the 2nd floor windows with the lift, so in our case (410 Milan) they already did the lower ones last week, but the upper ones they will come later with the lift.

I wonder if it was too expensive to do the screens and high pressure hosing of the whole window casing.

-Claudia

Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 pm

did you get the name of the person you spoke to?

In another conversation listed above the owner (Michael) stated that the screens would be brushed cleaned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmarlowe Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 pm

I, too live at 435 and the cleaners were told to just wash the windows. I know at my unit, the inner courtyard windows and the three little windows on the side of my building has not been washed. They did do the outer windows. Peachtree should have hired professionals. The bucket machine the window washers use...beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...is annoying. I can hear them now as I am typing this. the window washers themselves did a very good job at making sure the windows were cleaned, but the bucket machine is actually slowing them down. Last time they washed the windows, they used ladders, put them where they needed them and got up there real fast. They did our building in one day. With the machine, it moves very slowly and they were at our building for a couple of days.

jeanmarlowe

http://www.jeanmarlowe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:40 pm

True on brushing. ("One of the") Michael(s) is brushing the upper screens now.

Claudia

Back to top Go down

window washing Empty If any windows are missed....

Post  ATD Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:47 pm

What a Face Good afternoon everyone,

I wanted to make sure you all saw our post that if anyone has a missed window that they can contact us to get it taken care of. Your satisfaction is of great importance to us.

We are noticeing while doing some windows that the interiors are dirty as well.

If anyone would like to get the interior of their windows cleaned, please email us and let us know. Please be sure to give us your address and unit number because all Villagio residence will get a discounted rate.

If you have any issues at all, please contact us right away at a10tion2detail@hotmail.com

Have a wonderful day! flower
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

Post  lad1ljc Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 pm

They did a much better job with regard to handling the screens. In the past I always had screens damaged after washing. However they seemed to do the washing in some sort of orders puzzling to me. I noticed they came to my unit three times in three separate days, one with the beep machine to do the front upstairs windows, then two separate days for the back windows, maybe one day the second level and the other the third? But anyway on the last day they only did one side of windows but not the other(in the executive plan you have one additonal side only with one column of two windows. ) I know this because I was in the kitchen eating lunch and noticing the laddder leaving after that. Maybe they had came back to that other side at some other time I wasn't there. But if they were doing it in such complicated orders, how did they keep track which ones were washed and which not ?

lad1ljc

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm

I'll leave that question to ATD.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

window washing Empty windows before awnings

Post  jeanmarlowe Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 pm

I just spoke to the window washer and he said they are cleaning the windows before the awnings inside the courtyards have been washed. Seems to me that when they come to powerwash the awnings in the courtyards, which hasn't been done, it will just make the windows dirty.

jeanmarlowe

http://www.jeanmarlowe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rwiller Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Jean,

We are not cleaning the awnings on the inside of the courtyards. This was a decision made by the board to save homeowners money!

Take Care

Reese
BOD

rwiller

Back to top Go down

Post  trebor Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:39 pm

My experience with ATD has been very positive. Sometimes errors are made but ATD has been very responsive to correct any problems.
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

Post  sureshrv Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:44 am

i live in bldg 430 and i do not see my windows on the upper level washed. am i supposed to call ATD personally and have it taken care off. Please let me know

sureshrv

Back to top Go down

Post  rwiller Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 am

sureshrv, Please call Tony.. he is our property manger for Peach Tree. Here is their number. (800) 547-3224,

Take Care
Reese
BOD

rwiller

Back to top Go down

window washing Empty Attention Villagio Homeowners!

Post  ATD Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 pm

The window washing is nearly complete and now is the time that if you have any questions or concerns, please call Michael of ATD at 925-548-4796.

Michael will take care of anyone that may have been missed. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, so please let us know if there is anything we can do.

If you need your screens fixed, or would like your interior windows done, since you are our MOST FAVORITE HOA Very Happy We would like to give you an ASWOME savings and get you taken care of. Make sure you tell Michael that you are from Villagio as that will get you a TON taken off the orignal price.

Have a great day!
ATD
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down