Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this forum still active and a communication source?

3 posters

Go down

Is this forum still active and a communication source? Empty Is this forum still active and a communication source?

Post  TD Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:57 am

after reading the posts looks like the admin. has moved. Thanks so much for creating and supporting this forum!

Will someone else be taking over? This is a great way to communicate and update the community. Ive also noticed new neighbors are not aware of the forum, so not sure if its slowly going away.

Happy to help or volunteer

TD

Back to top Go down

Is this forum still active and a communication source? Empty Re: Is this forum still active and a communication source?

Post  Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:47 am

I did move but still own my unit so I will continue to monitor the forum. Perhaps one of the board members will be willing to answer questions and/or give updates when appropriate.

Regardless, the forum will continue to live on...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Is this forum still active and a communication source? Empty Re: Is this forum still active and a communication source?

Post  TD Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

great to hear, thanks!

TD

Back to top Go down

Is this forum still active and a communication source? Empty Forum Monitoring

Post  jerry Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey Tom, sorry to see you go. Enjoyed working with you on the Board. I check into the forum from time to time. I am happy to help and provide info whenever it appears appropriate or helpful. Feel free to let me know if I miss something needing to be addressed.

BTW, my car was also vandalized Friday night/Sat morning. He stole approximately $500 worth of property and maliciously and unnecessarily cut and ruined a cover for the back cargo compartment. Filed a police report.

Best, Jerry

jerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Thanks Jerry!

Sorry to hear about your car. That sucks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down