Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found a toyota car key (i think its a prius key) in navaro way nearby the swimming pool/fountain

3 posters

Go down

Found a toyota car key (i think its a prius key) in navaro way nearby the swimming pool/fountain Empty Found a toyota car key (i think its a prius key) in navaro way nearby the swimming pool/fountain

Post  sureshrv Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 am

folks

I was going for my late evening walk just now. Found this toyota key there (i think its a prius key). This i found in navaro way in front of the fountain next to our swimming pool. Would like to find a way to return it back to the correct owner. Please see if anyone of you can help by passing this meesage and help find the correct owner.

I live in 430 navaro place , unit 116 and can be reached @ 4089548984

Suresh[img][/img]

sureshrv

Back to top Go down

Found a toyota car key (i think its a prius key) in navaro way nearby the swimming pool/fountain Empty Re: Found a toyota car key (i think its a prius key) in navaro way nearby the swimming pool/fountain

Post  Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Thanks for posting. Hopefully the owner is a member here. Would you mind contacting peachtree to
Et them know you found a key?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Found a toyota car key (i think its a prius key) in navaro way nearby the swimming pool/fountain Empty Re: Found a toyota car key (i think its a prius key) in navaro way nearby the swimming pool/fountain

Post  apogee Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:58 am

Hi,
Sorry for not updating sooner. I got my keys yesterday thanks to Suresh and the forum. The effort is really appreciated.

apogee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down