Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain

2 posters

Go down

Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain Empty Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain

Post  mickyni Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:50 am

Painters damaged 420 concrete wall and courtyard fountain. Since this is a public area, " Peachtree " should go after them to pay for damages.

Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain Cimg3514
Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain Cimg3513

mickyni

Back to top Go down

Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain Empty Re: Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain

Post  Admin Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 am

mickyni wrote:Painters damaged 420 concrete wall and courtyard fountain. Since this is a public area, " Peachtree " should go after them to pay for damages.

Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain Cimg3514
Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain Cimg3513

Wow!?! Thanks for posting!

Did you actually see them do the damage? Can you tell me how it happened?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain Empty Re: Painter damage concrete wall and courtyard fountain

Post  mickyni Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 pm

hi Tom

I did not really see when they did the damage; however, I saw they put ladder and tools in that particular 420 building courtyard. Those two areas do not have any damage before they start doing the painting. Also, the fountain had been damaged by all the paint.

mickyni

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Not sure I can go and accuse Ekim of doing the damage if no one actually saw them do the damage. That looks like a car hit it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mickyni Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:23 pm

hi Tom

You got the point !! Well , how about the paint all over the fountain, and fountain is not running since they started the job . Those damages did happen between July -13 until now . Can I put the notice around the mail box to see if anyone saw what happened ?? or Peachtree will handle the notice with picture ??

Thank you for your time

mickyni

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:45 pm

mickyni wrote:hi Tom

You got the point !! Well , how about the paint all over the fountain, and fountain is not running since they started the job . Those damages did happen between July -13 until now . Can I put the notice around the mail box to see if anyone saw what happened ?? or Peachtree will handle the notice with picture ??

Thank you for your time

Hi,

You can certainly put a notice up, in fact I'd prefer that you do.

thank you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down