Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPS package stolen from my front door.

2 posters

Go down

UPS package stolen from my front door. Empty UPS package stolen from my front door.

Post  mp Thu May 28, 2009 8:37 pm

I had a UPS package stolen from my front door. I talked to UPS and the driver knows he delivered it to the correct address.

This isn’t the first time this has happened to me. A few years ago I had a USPS package disappear also.

It’s a shame that I live in such a nice neighborhood, but I can’t have packages delivered to my home. All future packages will be delivered to my work address.

Sad

mp

Back to top Go down

UPS package stolen from my front door. Empty Re: UPS package stolen from my front door.

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 12:24 am

that sucks!

I guess I've ben lucky because I've had packages left by my door numerous times and never had an issue. What building do you live in?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

UPS package stolen from my front door. Empty Re: UPS package stolen from my front door.

Post  mp Sun May 31, 2009 3:19 am

I’m in building 445. I posted this so people are aware that it happened. Even though this is a great neighborhood with many nice people, crap still happens on occasion.

A suggestion to all, if your not home when a package is delivered, watch the tracking on the web and drive home as soon as it’s delivered.

On a side note, I didn’t want my first post on this forum a problem post. :/

All of my immediate neighbors are very nice. I’ve lived here ten years now. People move in and out, but 445 always has a nice group of people.

mp

mp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down