Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALLWAY PAINT ACCENT COLOR ?????

3 posters

Go down

HALLWAY PAINT ACCENT COLOR ????? Empty HALLWAY PAINT ACCENT COLOR ?????

Post  krj1000 Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Who picked the accent paint color for our hallway ?

It is a very bad choice. I thought the idea of re-painting the inside hallways was to bring-in the outside colors of the building inside as an integrated color theme.
This approach would have been complementary. Instead, the accent color has no relation to the outside colors. It is not a good choice. It is a very COLD color.

Also, why did they use this accent color on the bottom half ? That is way overkill of this horrible color.. It should have been the
same color on the outside (mud color). I am surprised no one else is concerned or has posted about this so far ?

However, every day we walk our hallways and this does matter.

Maybe they can repaint the bottom half white again to minimize this mistake.

krj1000

Back to top Go down

HALLWAY PAINT ACCENT COLOR ????? Empty Re: HALLWAY PAINT ACCENT COLOR ?????

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:34 am

The accent color is the same color as the exterior color. It's the mud color you describe.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

HALLWAY PAINT ACCENT COLOR ????? Empty Hallway color does not match buidling color

Post  Italia Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:20 pm

The dark khaki green color is NOT what the painter told me he was using. He said look at the tan color on the building and that is what the accent color in the halls is. I said it does not look anything like that, and he told me it will when it dries.
This color is not what he himself told me was supposed to be a match to the building tan. Far from it. Doesn't the management company check on these things as they simply used the wrong color througout all the halls. Very bad choice.

Italia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Italia wrote:The dark khaki green color is NOT what the painter told me he was using. He said look at the tan color on the building and that is what the accent color in the halls is. I said it does not look anything like that, and he told me it will when it dries.
This color is not what he himself told me was supposed to be a match to the building tan. Far from it. Doesn't the management company check on these things as they simply used the wrong color througout all the halls. Very bad choice.

Not sure which painter you spoke to. I spoke to the owner of Steve's painting, who the board worked with to select the colors. The accent color is the same as the bottom color on the buildings. When I look at my hallway it looks the same. While we had some concerns in certain buildings that the color was slightly off it was explained that the subtle differences was mostly due to interior versus exterior lighting. All the buildings were inspected by peach tree to ensure the color was consistent.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down