Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petalon "Lawn Renewal" ???

2 posters

Go down

Petalon "Lawn Renewal" ??? Empty Petalon "Lawn Renewal" ???

Post  ghp95134 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

"Lawn renewal" -- I'm confused: it looks like the entire area has been sprayed with herbicide and our formerly green grass is now dead-brown; what a difference when compared to our sister-site, Elan! Can anyone explain Petalon's concept (and execution) of their operation? What is Petalon doing that is turning our once green grass into a brown mass of dead grass? Can we expect green grass (some day) to pierce through the now brown warp & weft ... which was once our formerly green tapestry?

I know there were a FEW spots of dead grass, here and there, where pet urine had accumulated ... but now the entire area looks like a massive dog latrine.

--GHP

ghp95134

Back to top Go down

Petalon "Lawn Renewal" ??? Empty Re: Petalon "Lawn Renewal" ???

Post  Ionescu Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 am

Petalon does the gardening at the Elan also. If you looked carefully they did the same thing there a few weeks ago. The killed entire sections and then did something to bring back the grass even better.

Ionescu

Back to top Go down

Post  ghp95134 Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:41 am

[Petalon] killed entire sections [at Elan] and then did something to bring back the grass even better.

So .... the grass REALLY is greener on the other side!??

That's good to know. Thanks for letting me know.

--GHP

ghp95134

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down