Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you aware???

Go down

Are you aware??? Empty Are you aware???

Post  Jarvis440 Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:59 am

This may be none of my business since I rent here but I thought you all, expecaly the board, should know that Commons Management are HUGE FRAUDS.

Let me explain.

I lived at a place where they took over management and there was huge problems with getting new pool key fabs assigned and available. It was late JULY before they took care of it and everyone got access to the pool.

That being bad enough...NO ONE could get anything taken care of...people were being charged fees and such and everyone was in an uproar.

The icing on the cake was when someone came to fix my sink....the usual company was gone and people I didn't know knocked on my door at 6 pm to fix it....mind you i had been told they would arrive at 9 AM. The interesting thing was the conversation i had with the handy man.

He informed me the old venders....all of them would be fired and the company he worked for would be doing everything. I asked how could he be so sure they would win the bids from the management company.....and he told me ITS ALL FIXED!!!!

He told me the management company OWNED the company he worked for and they were just a DBA so it looks like its not a conflict of intrest. The management company at Common Interest would receive bids then send the board another bid from their company, and they would win because they made their bid the lowest.

The assistant he was with told me he worked for the previous vender and that this happened before at many other locations of their maintenance team stealing business, and the company he worked for had to close their doors because Common management took all their accounts. He was offered the job because the maintenance company bid for things they did not know how to do and they begged him to show them. He had no choice since his employer went belly up from business being stolen.

On principal, I would do business with a company like that. I know the last management company wasn't great either but this practice of theirs is unethical. its putting small businesses out of business because they are cheating in my eyes. Really, its a "perfect crime" if you will, no one knows. The manager pushes their vender and the board goes along because it looks great to save money.

All I can tell you is that place I was at went downhill fast. Garbage everywhere, no toilet paper at the pool and nothing got done right. The place turned into a dump and I moved as fast as I could. I am again looking because I dont want to go through this again.

I just thought someone should know what I know. personally, I support all the small business I can, and I dont want to be a part of ruining peoples lives for the sake of greed.

jmho.

Jarvis440

Back to top Go down

Are you aware??? Empty Re: Are you aware???

Post  Jarvis440 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 pm

just wanted to say I ran into a friend who worked for a small business handy man company that useto service the HOA.....%hey are out of business because the management companys maintenance company.
Lots of people are loosing their businesses because of here fraud. I wonder if this window company is theres too???

Jarvis440

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum