Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Window cleaning - Spring 2013

4 posters

Go down

Window cleaning - Spring 2013 Empty Window cleaning - Spring 2013

Post  ATD Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:30 am

We did not do the windows this time,...we did them in September 2012. Did everything go well? was everyone taken care of?
Brenda ATD
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

Window cleaning - Spring 2013 Empty Re: Window cleaning - Spring 2013

Post  Jarvis440 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Okay is it just me or is this window cleaning taking FOREVER????!!! The red shirt guys were done in less then a week, closed the windows I left open and did a great job. Even replaced my broken screens.

These guys are what, on week 4???? there is water everywhere and spots on the windows and windows are getting missed if there left open.

Am I the only one wondering why these people were hired??? They are a BAD CHOICE.

Jarvis440

Back to top Go down

Post  jfai Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:07 pm

They used an interesting technique for cleaning. Instead of removing the window screens, they used long, metal poles with brushes and a water line all the way to the brush. These rigs are hefty and put a lot of strain on the window screens.

All the windows panes behind screens have streaks and spots.

Check your screens for damage - one of mine has holes and tears and one screen frame is bent out of shape.

jfai

Back to top Go down

Post  ATD Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Michael always fixes and replaces the broken screens he finds and yes,....always closes the windows!!

We are sorry it did go so well.

If we are chosen to do the windows this year, we will make sure that ALL windows are cleaned well, and screens are taken care of.

And yes, we will be done in just 1 week.

ATD
ATD
ATD

Back to top Go down

Window cleaning - Spring 2013 Empty 2013 Window Washing

Post  trebor Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:02 pm

This forum is not monitored by the HOA property management company, Common Interest and not officially monitored by any member of HOA Board. Issues such as performance of vendors subcontracted by Common Interest need to be brought to the attention of Common Interest. I called Common Interest regarding some of my screens being removed and not reinstalled and a window not washed. They had the vendor come out promptly. It does look like some of the screen frames may now be bent. I don't believe there was any follow up inspection so the only action that can now be taken is to call Common Interest.
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum