Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stating the obvious - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM

2 posters

Go down

Stating the obvious - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM Empty Stating the obvious - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM

Post  Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just received an email from a resident claiming that she did not know that this forum was public and that anything posted here can be found using a search engine.

So in case you were not aware, this is a public forum on the internet. It is not password protected and anyone can choose to be a member. No one claimed that everyone here is a resident. Why someone who didn't live here would want to post or read the posts is beyond me but that's the way it is.

I think most people know this and that's why they use an alias. But if you choose to use your name or post your address be warned.

Sorry for the rant!

Cheers,
Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Stating the obvious - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM Empty New Bank for HOA dues -

Post  teddy Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 pm

We just received our bill for the HOA dues from the management company.
We are told that we have a new bank - I just set up the automatic payments with the last bank which was changed due to an acquisition.
There is not enough time to set up automatic January payment.
Why were we not notified with sufficient time to be able to set up an electronic payment (wake up people this is Silicon Valley!)?
The bill we received is wrong - it does not show that we made the December payment directly from our bank.
We are being billed for December (again) and January.
Are we sure this the right Management Company to work with???

teddy

Back to top Go down