Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone going to park?

4 posters

Go down

Where is everyone going to park? Empty Where is everyone going to park?

Post  Dave Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Am I the only one who is wondering where everyone is going to park on the 19th? Trust me, Village Parkway is not that long.
I called PeachTree to get more info. Once again, PeachTree staff was very rude and put all of the logistics of parking some 200 plus cars on the street on the Board of Directors. Is this true? Why do the entire complex in one day? Why not over two days? What happens to the people who need access to our complex ie: USPS, FEDEX, UPS, Newspaper, Gardeners, and let not forget Police and Fire.

If the BOD did make the decision to do this in one day, how much was it going to be if we did this over two days? Why hasn't BOD or PeachTree made any arrangements with the local business parks to allow us access to park our cars in their lots? I spoke to 3 of my neighbors, none of them understood the impact that this will have....

any thoughts???

Dave
Bldg 440 Navaro Pl.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone going to park? Empty Re: Where is everyone going to park?

Post  Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Personally I think this was a poor recommendation by Peachtree. I emailed them expressing my concern and wish to do it differently. Peach trees response was that the cost would be more and that the rest of the board members needed to agree but I haven't heard back yet.

Aside from not having enough parking spots on village center drive, I can almost guarantee that there will be residents that will not see the notices and will end up being trapped inside the complex.

This is a poor decision in my opinion and I hope to change it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone going to park? Empty Street Sealing

Post  trebor Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 pm

The latest flyer refers to the week of the 19th activities for residents. 1) It should be clarified that as currently planned residents are only affected for one day. That is they will not have street access from 7:30 am on the 19th to 7:30 am on the 20th. 2) I agree with Dave that parking on Village Center is limited and I doubt if the available parking will be sufficient.

I am concerned about the way Peachtree handles things. I emailed them after advanced notice was given of window washing starting this week. I suggested with all the activity at the Cadence site the window washing should be postponed. I was told it could not be postponed. This is wasteful. In a matter of days, certainly weeks, with all the activity at the Cadence site, the windows will require another cleaning.

trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:42 am

I don't want to start a whole trash on this forum but we are moving forward with the street paving as planned. I'm not happy about it and I've expressed that to the rest of the board members and Peachtree. At least for those that read this forum and the notices, it won't catch you by surprise. I know I'll be parking my car out in the street early because I doubt there will be enough spots overnight.

I'm hoping I will eat my words and things will go smoothly.

If anyone feels very strongly, I suggest you call Peachtree (Veronica) and let them know, you're preaching to the choir here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone going to park? Empty Parking headache

Post  Lemonhead Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Here's some options for everyone. It's still gonna be bumper to bumper frustration.

Village Center Dr
Elan Village Shopping Center (Starbucks, etc)
Seely Ave

Lemonhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down