Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Broken Into 4/10 pm - Village Center Dr

2 posters

Go down

Car Broken Into 4/10 pm - Village Center Dr Empty Car Broken Into 4/10 pm - Village Center Dr

Post  echo1 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:31 pm

FYI - Parked my car on Village Center Dr last night. Someone decided to break the rear quarter panel window and steal 2 of the 4 brake rotors that I had just got from the auto parts store. What the hell?! They didn't even take a pair. They took one front and one back?! Dumba#s! They probalby weigh 30 lbs combined. So if anyboy finds a couple of brake rotors in the bushes let me know. They are probably mine.

In general everybody should be careful with leaving stuff in view in their cars (even brake rotors!). Construction sites (i.e. Sony) are prime grounds for thieves. I'm sure the Sony site has already had their share of tool thefts. SOBs.

echo1

Back to top Go down

Car Broken Into 4/10 pm - Village Center Dr Empty Re: Car Broken Into 4/10 pm - Village Center Dr

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:56 am

Thanks for the headsup.

I must admit I drop my guard and get lazy. Who the hell steals someone else's rotors?? I'm guessing idiot kids and probably living close by. Probably the same that were stealing packages left by people's doors.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down