Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I change my master room bath tub drain?

2 posters

Go down

How can I change my master room bath tub drain? Empty How can I change my master room bath tub drain?

Post  meeept2000 Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:40 am

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had experience to change your 2 bedrooms on third floor master bathroom oval shape tub drain? Mine is broke I think and leaking water to second floor ceiling. Please recommend me a good plumber. Thanks a bunch in advance. Jenny

meeept2000

Back to top Go down

How can I change my master room bath tub drain? Empty Re: How can I change my master room bath tub drain?

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:59 am

I don't have any personal experience with the drain but I can put you in touch with Peachtree management and they could recommend someone.

Might be a stupid question but are you sure the leak is coming from the drain? We've seen leaks from around the knobs or tub from the caulking drying up or being damaged.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

How can I change my master room bath tub drain? Empty How can I change my master room bath tub drain?

Post  meeept2000 Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 am

Thanks for the reply. Actually I don't know what's the cause for the leaking, I assume it's the up stairs bath tub drain. I just don't know what else could be the leaking source. I went to home depot today, they don't do bath tub installation. If you can tell the HOA or recommend someone, I appreciate it. Jenny

meeept2000

Back to top Go down

How can I change my master room bath tub drain? Empty Re: How can I change my master room bath tub drain?

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Sent you a private message.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum