Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pool guests

5 posters

Go down

Pool guests Empty Pool guests

Post  Claudia Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:12 pm

Can someone please remind me the rules regarding having guests come to the pool?

Thanks!

Claudia

Back to top Go down

Pool guests Empty Re: Pool guests

Post  Admin Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 am

I need to check into it - I don't remember.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lolke Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Good topic - a few days ago I saw three adults and two kids walk away from the pool to a car and they drove off. I had never seen them before and I'm sure they weren't residents.

lolke

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:59 pm

OK, here are the pool rules.

V. P O O L G U I D E L I N E S

The Pool Committee has established these regulations so that all residents and guests can enjoy the pool and spa areas. Please observe these rules, use common sense … and have fun! Temperatures for the pool are spa are approximately: Pool 78-80F, Spa 100-102 F.

A. Hours
No restrictions, but please be considerate of your neighbors during late-night and early-morning hours.

B. Children (14 and under)
Must be accompanied AND supervised by adult (18+) resident.

C. Guests
Must be accompanied by an adult resident at all times when in the pool/spa areas. Residents are responsible for their guests’ actions and must ensure that they follow these rules and any future adopted rules. Uninvited persons should be told to leave by any and all residents present. This is YOUR property; if anyone does not leave, you are encouraged to treat them as trespassers and call the police.

D. Swimming Attire
Bathing suits are required for pool and spa use. No cutoffs, underwear, disposable diapers, street clothes and the like are allowed in the water. Infants must wear diapers and rubber pants while in the pool/spa area; please use restrooms as changing areas.

E. Safe and Proper Behavior
No diving, horseplay, running, yelling, or screaming is allowed. No loud music or other loud noise is permitted. No skateboarding, bikes or roller skating is permitted in the pool/spa areas.

** NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY **
**PLEASE OBSERVE THE POSTED SAFETY REGULATIONS**

F. Comfort and Entertainment
Parties and celebrations aren’t allowed in pool and spa areas. No cooking or other food preparation is allowed. Chairs, beverage coolers, reading material, small, soft inflatable toys/floats and games are okay. Please don’t bring to the pool/spa areas items that might cause injury or are small enough to clog filters and drains.

G. Food and Drink
Food is not allowed IN the pool area. Bring unbreakable containers – NO GLASS!! Please dispose of trash properly and clean up after yourself.

H. Smoking
Please don’t extinguish cigarettes by grinding them into the cement – bring your own (unbreakable) ashtrays.

I. Lotions
Suntan and sunscreen only; no baby oil, please. When using the pool furniture, please cover it with a towel to prevent damage from these lotions.

J. Pets
NOT ALLOWED.

K. Spa Use
Avoid hitting the “Emergency Shut-Off” button except in an emergency … this turns off the spa systems and makes the spa unusable for hours. Replace the spa cover when you’re done.

L. Security
Gates should be closed at all times.

M. Keys
Owners are responsible for their pool keys. If yours is lost, it can be replaced for the cost of the new key. A second replacement will cost $25.00. If you sell your unit, you are responsible for turning the pool key over to the new owner. Units that share a common hallway should not change the common door lock. The managing agent needs to be able to gain access to the common hallway for maintenance purposes.

N. Shower
The shower facility at the pool is provided to allow rinsing off before or after using the pool or spa. Do not bring soap or shampoo to the pool area shower.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pool guests Empty Tresspassers hopping pool fence

Post  Italia Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:20 pm

On Saturday I witnessed an older teenage boy hop the pool gate in front of residents by the pool then open the gate for 3 of his female friends. I asked him "what are you doing here, where is your pool key?". He said "I don't have it". I asked if he lived here which I knew he did not and he just said yeah and walked away to the other side of pool where all 4 hung out with their feet in the pool as none of them had swimsuits on. I finally went inside and they were still there. In the future I will call the police for blatant tresspassing. Please ask anyone who is asking to be let in to the pool area why they don't have a key, and it wouldn't be out of line to ask to see their license or ID proving they DO live here.

Italia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:20 am

Good point - call the cops!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  H. Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Italia wrote:On Saturday I witnessed an older teenage boy hop the pool gate in front of residents by the pool then open the gate for 3 of his female friends. I asked him "what are you doing here, where is your pool key?". He said "I don't have it". I asked if he lived here which I knew he did not and he just said yeah and walked away to the other side of pool where all 4 hung out with their feet in the pool as none of them had swimsuits on. I finally went inside and they were still there. In the future I will call the police for blatant tresspassing. Please ask anyone who is asking to be let in to the pool area why they don't have a key, and it wouldn't be out of line to ask to see their license or ID proving they DO live here.

Thanks for keeping an eye out and challenging them, and next time I hope you do call the police.

H.

H.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down