Tree trimming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tree trimming

Post  lad1ljc on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:24 pm

I noticed the tree trimming started today, can Peachtree tell the trimmers to particularly trim severely on the courtyard trees of 440 Navaro place ? These are the trees that bear those troublesome sticky pods in winter. Trim them severely now can reduce those sticky pods. Thanks.

Chern

lad1ljc

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Careful what you wish for. Very Happy

Those trees are on the list to be trimmed. They did the tree in front of my entrance and now it barely has any leaves on it. Shocked
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Yes, please trem

Post  lad1ljc on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Yes, please trim them severely. The tree will shed all its leaves in winter anyway, but if not trimed will leave stick pods everywhere as hard to remove as gum.

Thanks,

Chern

lad1ljc

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:47 am

I've sent an email to Peachtree. It appears the vendor has completed all the trimming but they didn't do your courtyard. Not sure why, since I was part of the walk through and we discussed those very trees.

It's extremely annoying having to chase these vendors to do their job.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  jfai on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:15 pm

The trees in the courtyard of Milan 435 also have not been trimmed.

jfai

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:32 pm

jfai wrote:The trees in the courtyard of Milan 435 also have not been trimmed.

Are they the ones with the soft sticky pods?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  jfai on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Admin wrote:
jfai wrote:The trees in the courtyard of Milan 435 also have not been trimmed.

Are they the ones with the soft sticky pods?

Yes, they are.

jfai

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:30 pm

ok, thanks!

I heard from Peachtree today that the vendor will be coming back and finishing up. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:04 am

While the vendor did come back they did not do the trees in the courtyards. I spoke to the guy on site and he stated that the priority are trees that are touching buildings, since those are the ones that can cause damage to the buildings. He told me to contact the manager and request that they change priorities.

I didn't get a chance to do that today but will try and relay the message through peachtree tomorrow. Hopefully they will be able to do both. If not, then I understand the need to prioritize.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:42 pm

Looks like they hit your courtyard today. Hope you like the new look. Razz
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

What trees did they acutally trim?

Post  lad1ljc on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi Admin,

Thanks for the updates and keeping after the issue. I live in 440 Navaro place, #116. Ever since I posted the orginal message I haven't observed any tree trimming activities. I work from home every day, if they came close to my area I would have heard the noise or seen them during my daily walks. Currently I have few trees on the back side of my building (at the corner of village center drive and the foot path separating villagio and the adjacent complex) with branches hanging pretty close and dropping large amout of needles on my patio, they don't look trimmed to me. So are the sticky-pod trees in the courtyard. However I do remember seeing one tree branch in the courtyard one day, but that was before I posted the original message, becasue I have been waiting for tree trimming since that and would make the connection. At the time of seeing the tree branch I just assumed it was torn off by some delivery truck driving past, that happened in the past.

chern

lad1ljc

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:43 pm

Please PM me with your contact information so I can arrange seeing which trees you feel should have been trimmed.

Not all trees are supposed to be trimmed but if a tree is touching a building or is deemed unsafe, it needs to be trimmed or cut.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:15 am

lad1ljc wrote:Hi Admin,

Thanks for the updates and keeping after the issue. I live in 440 Navaro place, #116. Ever since I posted the orginal message I haven't observed any tree trimming activities. I work from home every day, if they came close to my area I would have heard the noise or seen them during my daily walks. Currently I have few trees on the back side of my building (at the corner of village center drive and the foot path separating villagio and the adjacent complex) with branches hanging pretty close and dropping large amout of needles on my patio, they don't look trimmed to me. So are the sticky-pod trees in the courtyard. However I do remember seeing one tree branch in the courtyard one day, but that was before I posted the original message, becasue I have been waiting for tree trimming since that and would make the connection. At the time of seeing the tree branch I just assumed it was torn off by some delivery truck driving past, that happened in the past.

chern

Hi Chern,

Please contact me soon. If the vendor truly missed something we need to move quickly.

thanks,
Tom
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:19 pm

For those that are curious about tree trimming we started a new thread in the vendor section.


link to thread
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 685
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Building #475

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree trimming

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum