Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside work mess in 475 Milan Dr. courtyard

3 posters

Go down

Outside work  mess in 475 Milan Dr. courtyard   Empty Outside work mess in 475 Milan Dr. courtyard

Post  Italia Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 pm

This area has had a taped off area for months now due to some water damage I guess. Now just in time for the holidays they have dug up a large pile of dirt which is now on piled high on the parking area for all to see. Really an eyesore that is unfortunate to have this time of year when folks have guests and celebrations.
When is this expected to be finished? I look forward to having it back to normal as are the rest of us in this area I'm sure.
Thank you

Italia

Back to top Go down

Outside work  mess in 475 Milan Dr. courtyard   Empty Re: Outside work mess in 475 Milan Dr. courtyard

Post  sswillow Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 am

I tried to ask the guys who were working in the container last Friday and they couldn't tell me when they'd be done. It's been challenging to get out of my garage at times. They did say the gardeners are the ones who dug the dirt out. I'm guessing it will be the gardeners who put the dirt back when the work is done.

sswillow

Back to top Go down

Outside work  mess in 475 Milan Dr. courtyard   Empty Re: Outside work mess in 475 Milan Dr. courtyard

Post  Admin Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:46 pm

My understanding is that the repairs are done and the drain has been cleared and reinstalled. They should have been putting the dirt back already or very soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sswillow Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 am

Thanks for the update. I am still concerned about the mosquito issue. As a friend left this evening, I went out on the porch and there was a mosquito on my door frame. Isn't it too cold for them? We put mosquito tablets in the standing water in the fountain a couple months ago. Maybe those have worn out? It's really a troubling problem especially when they enjoy biting me so much.

sswillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down