Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Type of carpet for stairwell

4 posters

Go down

Type of carpet for stairwell Empty Type of carpet for stairwell

Post  Italia Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Commerical carpet needed in stairwells.
in a high traffic stairwell I believe an industrial grade without nap (very smooth) is what is normally used to avoid constant cleaning.
Please look into the type of carpet that I am referring to as the samples available at the last meeting, looked like something that would be used inside a home and not in a heavily used stairway. Is there an expected date we can expect new carpet. They are really pretty bad at this point with deep stains.
THankyou

Italia

Back to top Go down

Type of carpet for stairwell Empty Re: Type of carpet for stairwell

Post  Admin Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Did you attend the meeting this past week?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Type of carpet for stairwell Empty RE: CARPET

Post  MMARS Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Have not seen any announcements regarding Hall Way carpet replacement? The minutes from Dec 2010 are not online if the was a topic of discussion?

MMARS

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:05 pm

MMARS wrote:Have not seen any announcements regarding Hall Way carpet replacement? The minutes from Dec 2010 are not online if the was a topic of discussion?

Don't quote me on it but I thought we discussed the carpets in the November meeting.

Anyway....yes, we are looking at replacing the current carpets. Interestingly, the vendor dropped off some samples to me this afternoon. If anyone feels strongly and wants to see them, please contact me via PM. You can also attend the next meeting where I'm sure we will be discussing it further.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Type of carpet for stairwell Empty Carpet Sitrep, Over.

Post  ghp95134 Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Tom,

Can you give us a Situation Report regarding the replacement of the stairwell carpet?

Thanks,
ghp95134

ghp95134

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:48 am

Funny you should ask. The vendor installed two samples today(just one landing each). Both look better than what we have but I don't love the one in my hallway. The other one looks better to me but I only looked at it through the door. I don't have a master key to open the door to see it.

We'll figure out a day to have a little open house so anyone interested can come by and take a look. We're going to test the samples for at least a month and see how they hide the dirt and pods.

Both are heavy duty commercial grade carpets before anyone asks.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum