Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone has experience of working with Peachtree on getting document for refinance?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone has experience of working with Peachtree on getting document for refinance? Empty Anyone has experience of working with Peachtree on getting document for refinance?

Post  Carolyn Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 pm

I have started my painful refinance process since this July and still not closed yet. Banks tightening the rules and requiring more documents is one reason, but sadly, how Peachtree handled the request placed by my broker might be another reason. I wonder if any owner in Villagio can share his/her experience of working with Peachtree on this particular issue so maybe we can "help" Peachtree on improving so called "customer services"? Thanks.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Back to top Go down

Anyone has experience of working with Peachtree on getting document for refinance? Empty Re: Anyone has experience of working with Peachtree on getting document for refinance?

Post  sswillow Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Could this document be placed on their secure web site so any homeowner could access it or do they want to be able to charge for each request?

sswillow

Back to top Go down

Anyone has experience of working with Peachtree on getting document for refinance? Empty Re: Anyone has experience of working with Peachtree on getting document for refinance?

Post  Carolyn Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:18 am

My broker told me he needed to go to website to place the request first per Peachtree and Peachtree charged every single doc he asked (well, and I paid for it). And Peachtree seemed not always giving him the right doc he looked for. When he was lucky, the phone calls he made got picked up by various people who were not really helpful until Maria who's the one could finally got the doc my broker asked for. I have been charged for $365 so far for insurance policy & some bylaw doc. I don't want to spread one-side story so want to know other owners' stories on this topic before I call Peachtree (I do want to scream at them Evil or Very Mad ). But this high charge and delaying process do upset me a lot.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Back to top Go down

Post  ghp95134 Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:24 pm

I refied with Chase in Oct 2009. When asked about the "condo Fidelity Bond Insurance," I copied (and faxed) the info provided by the HOA:
=======
This is what the Homeowner’s Association “2010 Budget Rules, Guidelines and Disclosures” states:
Policy # 600324733
Umbrella # 601657442
Building Structure Limit: $52,932,900.00
General Liability: $1,000,000

========

I avoided paying any fees to Peachtree.

--ghp95134

Last edited by ghp95134 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

ghp95134

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum