Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color code for the front door and garage

3 posters

Go down

Color code for the front door and garage Empty Color code for the front door and garage

Post  EH Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Does anybody know the color code for the front door and garage that Ekim has painted?
I want to paint the interior and want to make sure I get the matching white color and home depot.

EH

Back to top Go down

Color code for the front door and garage Empty Re: Color code for the front door and garage

Post  Admin Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:20 pm

EH wrote:Does anybody know the color code for the front door and garage that Ekim has painted?
I want to paint the interior and want to make sure I get the matching white color and home depot.

Sorry, paint the interior of your apartment or a common hallway/door?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Color code for the front door and garage Empty Re: Color code for the front door and garage

Post  EH Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 am

Interior of the town house unit, not common area.

Eric

EH

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:53 am

I'm meeting with the painters today and will ask for the color codes/color names.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martinr Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Admin wrote:I'm meeting with the painters today and will ask for the color codes/color names.
Hi Tom,
Did you ever get the paint color codes? I need to get some paint to match the front door & would like to get an exact match.
Thanks,
Martin

Martinr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:32 am

I did but it's been a while and I don't have the info handy. Let me try and find it or I'll ask Peachtree for it. I want to say that's it's Swiss Coffee but don't quote me on it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martinr Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Admin wrote:I did but it's been a while and I don't have the info handy. Let me try and find it or I'll ask Peachtree for it. I want to say that's it's Swiss Coffee but don't quote me on it.
OK, thanks!

Martinr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks for you patience.

Here are all the color codes, just in case.

Dunn-Edwards Paints-Semi Gloss. Body: KM 23 Swiss Coffee 705, Lower Body: KM 217 Chadwick 705, Pop-outs/Balcony: KM 216 Malibu Beige 705, Awning/Wrought Iron: KM 3872-5 Spinach Dip (Acri-Flat), Doors: KM 216 Malibu Beige & Swiss Coffee 1700.

So depending on which unit you have, the door color could be one of two colors.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EH Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Thanks

Eric

EH

Back to top Go down

Post  Martinr Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks for you patience.

Here are all the color codes, just in case.

Dunn-Edwards Paints-Semi Gloss. Body: KM 23 Swiss Coffee 705, Lower Body: KM 217 Chadwick 705, Pop-outs/Balcony: KM 216 Malibu Beige 705, Awning/Wrought Iron: KM 3872-5 Spinach Dip (Acri-Flat), Doors: KM 216 Malibu Beige & Swiss Coffee 1700.

So depending on which unit you have, the door color could be one of two colors.
From the paints i saw today at KM the Swiss Coffee is almost white, looked more like the door frame colour. The Malibu Beige looked to be correct for the front door, so i bought a quart. Crossing fingers its the right match, will let you know once i try it

Martinr

Back to top Go down

Post  Martinr Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Confirmed the Malibu Beige is the correct match for my unit doors. Thats the outside/corner unit door colour , which is darker than the swiss coffee colour used on the garage doors etc.
I have a quart and used practically none, so if anyone needs to do any door touch up let me know...

Martinr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down