Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gutter repair - building 430

2 posters

Go down

Gutter repair - building 430 Empty Gutter repair - building 430

Post  lolke Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:16 pm

In the summer the rain gutter in the corner of units 120/220 in building 430 got damaged. Looks like some delivery truck ran into it.
I had hoped that it would have been repaired by the start of the rain season but it didn't happen. I wonder what the status of this is?
I know the board is aware of the problem and probably also knows who caused the damage.

With the current rains it looks pretty bad to see all the rain water just dump on the street. I wonder how the owners of the nearby units feel.

Lolke
430/unit 108

lolke

Back to top Go down

Gutter repair - building 430 Empty Re: Gutter repair - building 430

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:03 pm

A 'Just Water Heaters' truck hit the gutter. We had a vendor give us a quote and gave it to Just Water Heater to pay. They refused to, saying it was too much. We're expecting a counteroffer. On top of that our Peachtree community manager dropped the ball and didn't pass on the information during the transition to our new manager. I wasn't able to stay for HOA meeting this past Thursday so I'm not sure what the status is. I'll follow up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 pm

I exchanged emails with our new community manager at Peachtree (who by the way is REALLY good) and she is on top of this. The claim has been submitted to Just Water Heater's insurance company and we are waiting for approval.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down