Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free offer - Garage door opener tuning

2 posters

Go down

Free offer - Garage door opener tuning Empty Free offer - Garage door opener tuning

Post  Admin Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 am

I recently installed a new garage door opener and in the process learned a few things about the older style chain driven garage door openers that were originally installed. There's a few things you can do to make them run a little quieter and last longer. 1. lubing the chain and rollers. 2. making sure the chains are tensioned properly. 3. Proper adjustment of the opener settings.

I am willing to provide a free checkup (check settings, tension and lube) for any residents this week. Please respond to this thread or via pm if interested.

Merry Christmas!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Free offer - Garage door opener tuning Empty Re: Free offer - Garage door opener tuning

Post  H. Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Tom, I'd be glad to help out with tuning. I had to do some work on my unit awhile back and also learned a few things. Mine used to stop with a really loud bang which turned out to be because it was driving right up to the stop bolt and banging into it. A slight adjustment, and now it runs very quietly.

My phone is 408-206-4087 and my email is helenwoodson AT gmail DOT com if anyone wants me to take a look.

Helen

H.

Back to top Go down

Free offer - Garage door opener tuning Empty Re: Free offer - Garage door opener tuning

Post  Admin Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Thanks Helen, but I didn't get any takers. So we're both off the hook. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down