Doesn't anyone care about what our rules are?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Doesn't anyone care about what our rules are?

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:30 am

No legal action was taken, due to lack of proof and I'm not talking about parking or items left in front of garage. I haven't heard any recent complaints. if there is a noise issue please contact the police first and file a complaint. We follow up after each complaint to Peachtree and the last few were reported to the homeowner who showed to a board meeting and said he spoke to his tenant and there wouldn't be any more issues. From my perspective, things must have improved because I haven't heard anything lately.

If you have a complaint you'd like to make then email me specific details of what is the issue, when it happened, etc. That being said, you'll get a quicker response from the Police than you will from peachtree.

building #475
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ookie on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 am

There is a lot of screaming coming from this unit between the adults and the children, most of the time between the mom and the girl. Sometimes there is a guy shouting also. We have been wondering if we should call the police.

A lot of times there is often an illegal car parked in front also.

There are many different gentlemen coming and going, sometimes staying over night, sometimes leaving late at night. And they are loud too.

Everyday we can hear doors slamming and the floor shaking (sounds like people stomping around). There is also vacuuming after midnight.

I don't know why, but this unit seems to have big problems. The previous person would play the drums late night to early morning. I hope the owner can get control of the problem. I have been here over ten years, but the last couple years have been torture.

ookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Best part about these neighbors, they now have a bed set up in the garage. How convenient !

Dave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top