Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIC PLATE 6CYR584 & 3UNP631

2 posters

Go down

LIC PLATE 6CYR584  & 3UNP631   Empty LIC PLATE 6CYR584 & 3UNP631

Post  rwiller Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Folks,

There are two cars that have been sitting across from the pool for over 2 plus weeks without being moved. These cars have been tagged ! If you own one, please contact myself via private message or contact Tony at PeachTree. Otherwise, if we don't hear from anyone and they are still sitting in the same spot next week at this time. They may be towed !

thank you
Reese

CAR #1 is a SCION Light Blue/Green License plate is 6CYR584

CAR #2 is a INIFINTY QX4 Brown License plate is 3UNP631

rwiller

Back to top Go down

LIC PLATE 6CYR584  & 3UNP631   Empty Parking Violations

Post  trebor Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Residents need a clear understanding of the parking regulations and their enforcement! Why is any vehicle allowed to park without movement in the same spot for two weeks and still not be towed? The rule needs to be that if a vehicle is parked in the same spot for a continuous 72 hours it will be tagged (violation citation placed on windshield). The owner must move the vehicle within 96 hours of receiving the citation or it is towed. What good is it to have regulations if they are not enforced? We need to have a registration system that identifies vehicles so owners can be contacted by phone that they have been issued a citation and have the opportunity to move their vehicle. If a circumstance arises that a resident needs to park a vehicle for more than 72 hours they need to get permission to do so. California law is 96 hours before a vehicle can be subject to tow. Any vehicle can be towed immediately without warning if it is parked in what is marked or considered a fire lane or any common area not designated as a parking area.

A registration system will also prevent residents from parking multiple vehicles in common areas and will make it easy to identify speeders by having their license plate number on record along with a description of the vehicle. For some reason the Board fails to come up with sensible parking regulations that will be enforced. Suggestions have been made over the years on numerous occasions. I personally submitted a proposal of revised and improved parking regulations a couple of months ago with no response from the Board.

Last edited by trebor on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

LIC PLATE 6CYR584  & 3UNP631   Empty Re: LIC PLATE 6CYR584 & 3UNP631

Post  rwiller Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Trebor,
The cars were tagged today. I would rather have the homeowner just move the cars. If they do not get moved, they will get towed away. I did confirm with SJPD and they are not stolen. So please be patient and I hope the owners will comply and move them.

Now on to your suggestions...
I have been at every HOA Meeting this year and no one has presented the board with any parking proposals. We have had homeowners come and complain, but no proposals. You are more than welcome to come and make any suggestions for improvement. We are all ears, but it would be best if it is done at a HOA meeting rather than on this forum.

As far as the future, there are some ideas that we are looking into but nothing to report yet.

Take Care
Reese

PS. If you wish to talk further, please feel free to contact me via the messenger service via this forum.

rwiller

Back to top Go down

LIC PLATE 6CYR584  & 3UNP631   Empty OWNER OF THE SCION PLATE #6CYR584 PARKED ACROSS FROM THE POOL.

Post  rwiller Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Please move your car... your second notice will be placed on your car today. In 72 hours your car will be towed per HOA rules.
Please move it.................thank you

Reese
BOD

rwiller

Back to top Go down

LIC PLATE 6CYR584  & 3UNP631   Empty Re: LIC PLATE 6CYR584 & 3UNP631

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down