Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handyman Recommendation. Replacement of garbage disposal and fixtures et.

2 posters

Go down

Handyman Recommendation. Replacement of garbage disposal and fixtures et.  Empty Handyman Recommendation. Replacement of garbage disposal and fixtures et.

Post  Italia Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:29 pm

I just had my garbage disposal replaced as well as the faucets in kitchen and bathroom sink and the awful white fixtures in the tub/shower.
They look GREAT!. He also replaced the old dryer venting materials and cleaned out a lot of accumulated lint that was built up and replaced the filter in the heater unit. I can highly recommend the person that I used as doing very good work at reasonable rates. He also does additional types of remodeling and repair work. You can contact him at (408)921-8830 - his name is Jerry Cuadra.

Italia

Back to top Go down

Handyman Recommendation. Replacement of garbage disposal and fixtures et.  Empty Re: Handyman Recommendation. Replacement of garbage disposal and fixtures et.

Post  sswillow Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:12 pm

I'd love to see a pict of what you replaced the white tub/shower handles with and how it turned out. I've been wanting to change them out for years but afraid of unsealing what's there.

sswillow

Back to top Go down