Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spa Closed

2 posters

Go down

Spa Closed Empty Spa Closed

Post  trebor Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:33 am

Does anyone know why the spa on Milan is closed? I went to use it yesterday afternoon and the gate is taped shut with a small hand written note stating: spa closed. The equipment is not running so it appears there is a problem but certainly not a very professional way to handle a problem.
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

Spa Closed Empty Re: Spa Closed

Post  Admin Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Apparently the spa recirculation pump went out and needs to be replaced. I believe the part has been ordered.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Spa Closed Empty Spa Closed

Post  trebor Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:30 pm

The spa on Milan has been closed over 3 weeks because Peachtree is behind in paying the vendor A&B Pools. A&B has the parts but will not do the repair until they are paid for services that date back to August. It is Peachtree's irresponsible action or lack of action that has prevented residents from enjoying the use of the spa. Peachtree should not receive full payment for the month of November for their failure to pay the bill on time and the impact on the residents. A&B has been doing very good work and they did the right thing in not performing the repair work until they were paid.

Today I was told by A&B that back payment is on the way and they will do the repair work on Monday November 28, 2011.

Last edited by trebor on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm

I had Peachtree cut a new check and I hand delivered it to A&B. So we're good to go and hopefully the spa and fountain will be fixed by today or tomorrow.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Spa Closed Empty Re: Spa Closed - Now Open

Post  trebor Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:24 am

Thanks! I checked this morning and it is running and warming up!
trebor
trebor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum