Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Insurance Policy

3 posters

Go down

Master Insurance Policy Empty Master Insurance Policy

Post  sandieson Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi there,

I am looking for master insurance policy for our community. Peachtree said they mail us update master insurance policy every year, anyone ever receive one?

thanks
Sandy

sandieson

Back to top Go down

Master Insurance Policy Empty Re: Master Insurance Policy

Post  Admin Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:39 pm

sandieson wrote:Hi there,

I am looking for master insurance policy for our community. Peachtree said they mail us update master insurance policy every year, anyone ever receive one?

thanks
Sandy

Can't say I remember but then again, not something I would pay very close attention to. If I recall correctly, there's a $10K deductible. Did they say when they mailed out the last one?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sandieson Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 pm

We received budget letters which they also posted on www.peachtreecas.com (id: your last name; pw: <try> 44*87). Other than that news letter, we recevied nothing as master insurance policy, don't mention they would come in a obvious binder / folder.

Peachtree told my loan agent to get a copy of the master insurance policy from the homeowner, that would be me, Peachtree told my loan agent that they mailed us a copy master insurance policy binder/folder every year. and if I, the homeowner, can't provide the copy to my loan agent, then Peachtree will charge my loan agent approx. $290.00 for a copy of master insurance policy... so, what is Peachtree?? a legal robber?!

how can I file a complain?

Sandywww.peachtreecas.com

sandieson

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:16 am

To escalate within Peachtree call them and ask to speak to Bob Jones (owner).

Perhaps someone on the forum kept their copy and would be willing to make you a copy. I'll ping Veronica and ask when the copy of the master policy was sent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sandieson Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:05 am

Thank you. I'll call Bob on Monday.

sandieson

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexB Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:28 pm

If these things are general, for all owners, is there a reason why it (and the newsletters, updates to HOA rules, etc) can't be posted on this forum or on the HOA section of our Peachtree site? It might be easier to get some of these things, and we might even eventually stop mailing them.

AlexB

Back to top Go down

Post  sandieson Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:42 pm

here's the update.
If your loan agent is asking for Master Insurance Policy copy aka "dec page". Please contact our insurance agent, unless we change our insurance carrier / agent.

FARMERS INSURANCE
Nancy Duperroir - Agent
nduperroir@farmersagent.com - suggested you call her first before you email her due to her email capacity issue.
(510) 728-1480
(510) 538-6664 Fx

I was told there will not be charged at this point..

sandieson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down