Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the HOA meeting still on for this Thursday (8/13)?

4 posters

Go down

Is the HOA meeting still on for this Thursday (8/13)? Empty Is the HOA meeting still on for this Thursday (8/13)?

Post  Sarah Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Hi Tom,

Is the HOA meeting still on for this Thursday (8/13)? If so, is this the meeting where we will be going over the proposed new deck rules? I don't want to miss that discussion.

Thanks!

Sarah

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Is the HOA meeting still on for this Thursday (8/13)? Empty Re: Is the HOA meeting still on for this Thursday (8/13)?

Post  Admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 am

Hi Sarah,

This is a timely topic. I received an email confirmation from Peachtree today. Not sure why flyers are not posted by the mailboxes. Deck guidelines are on the agenda.

Take care!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Is the HOA meeting still on for this Thursday (8/13)? Empty Re: Is the HOA meeting still on for this Thursday (8/13)?

Post  mickyni Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 pm

where is the location ?

mickyni

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:52 am

Premier Pizza at 6pm.

Peachtree was onsite today and still didn't post notices...nice.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 pm

I know the BOD will be discussing use of decks tonight. But a little food for thought, I spoke with the City's Fire Prevention group about the new regulations regarding the use of BBQ on decks and they had one clear point to make. If the BOD rules out BBQ use on the decks, they will need to set aside a place for the residents can use their BBQ.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Unfortunately I missed the meeting due to my work schedule. Are the meeting minutes for each meeting posted somewhere? I would really like to know what decisions were made. If no minutes are posted, could you give us all a quick synopsis of the meeting outcome?

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Sarah wrote:Unfortunately I missed the meeting due to my work schedule. Are the meeting minutes for each meeting posted somewhere? I would really like to know what decisions were made. If no minutes are posted, could you give us all a quick synopsis of the meeting outcome?

Thanks,

Sarah

Yea, same here. I wasn't able to make it so I'm not sure what was discussed or if anything was decided. Perhaps one of the other board members or Veronica can respond with what happened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum