Villagio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New poll: Should all buildings be painted the same?

4 posters

Go down

Should all the buildings be painted the same?

New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Vote_lcap86%New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Vote_lcap14%New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Vote_lcap0%New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Vote_lcap0%New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Empty New poll: Should all buildings be painted the same?

Post  H. Sat May 02, 2009 3:08 am

Let's find out for sure what everyone wants.

H.

Back to top Go down

New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Empty Re: New poll: Should all buildings be painted the same?

Post  H. Sat May 02, 2009 3:35 am

I think it would be nice to have each building a different color within the same color palette.

H.

Back to top Go down

New poll:  Should all buildings be painted the same? Empty Re: New poll: Should all buildings be painted the same?

Post  JBrowning Sat May 02, 2009 3:59 am

This is getting to be a little ridiculous. Just because you are not happy with the way things are going doesn't give you the right to start making accusations and misleading comments. I will not participate in your in your poll and I hope others do not either.

JBrowning

Back to top Go down

Post  amun Sat May 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Why was my post deleted?!?

amun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 03, 2009 11:11 pm

I'm sorry but I felt that your post was over the line.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://villagiohoa.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down